Team O's Fall of Fun

(0)comments

Okay, in reality, Team O probably broke the bank for our Summer of Fun. But now I just really like looking forward to thinking about what the upcoming season holds for us.

Fall highlights that I'm excited about:

  • Starting up our marriage life group. Paul and I've already started the book and have challenged and encouraged. Can't wait to talk about it with other couples.
  • Seeing Family. Our cousin Matt comes into town next week. And at the end of the month my dad starts his Tour De Retirement. First stop Seattle! 
  • Monthly Saturday Brunch: This is our new tradition as a way to connect with friends we don't get to see as often. 
  • Harleween! Goth? Yes please! I still haven't figured out how I'm going to contain my chipperness!
  • Portland! We are overdue to visit our little buddy Jackson! He falls into the family category. I think he is our first cousin once removed? I 
  • Iowa! We are overdue to visit our little buddies Kevin and Destiny. Okay, I guess these are big buddies since it's my Sister and Bro-In-Law we are talking about! Excited to get some quality time in!
  • December Stay-cation! So this is probably technically winter. But I am so excited for 11 days off from work and to hang around with my husbuddy!
  • Again winter, but we will be hosting our 3rd annual (across 4 years) Orphan Christmas!
As we head into Fall, I am reminded that there is so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Leave a comment