Happy New Year!

(0)comments

We rang in another year on the Oregon Coast with our dear friends the Kaetzel's! It was a fun weekend of eating, sleeping, reading, playing with the boys (3, 5, 8), playing when the boys went to sleep, and enjoying nature! Here a few snapshots I took of the weekend! I look at these and smile, good memories were made.

Our Family Photo! This was after throwing lots of ball with Charlie on the beach. It's her happy face!

Speaking of happy faces. Paul and Jack on the beach. Look at those smiles!

 I always love being near the water.



 Throwing the ball with Charlie is always fun.


These photos were some of my favorites. Jack liked asking me to take his photo with Charlie. Then I would show him the photo and he'd ask for another! I have quite a few!
All in all, it was hard to come home!

No comments:

Leave a comment